If you are flying off to some sun drenched exotic island, lounging around your own backyard pool, or just digging in your garden, you want to avoid getting a sunburn, and in fact are probably hoping to get a deep rich golden tan.
Thanks to our information super highway, you know how potentially dangerous sunburns can be. You know about the pain a sunburn can cause you now, and the increased risk of skin cancer your future.
If you want to buy sun tanning products order freckle stain with fake tan online at Salty Face S A L T Y F A C E.
If you are a sun worshiper, you must be pro-active and diligent in protecting your skin from sun damage.
Some of the best tips you can adhere to are really very simple, but will go a long way in sunburn prevention as well as actually aiding in the prolonging of that glowing tan you have achieved, while also having less fading and blotchiness.
Your Sun Smart regiment should include:
- Using a good suntan lotion that has an appropriate Sun Protection Factor – SPF – for your skin type.
- Take regular breaks from the sun in a cool shaded spot.
- Be sure to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Always wear sunglasses for eye protection.
- Avoid being in the sun between 11am to 2pm when it is the strongest.
- Give your face some shade by always wearing a hat.
- Don't try to get a tan in a day, tan slowly a little each day
Following these steps will help you protect your skin and enjoy your time out in the sun. You will be on your way to achieving a long-lasting bronze tan without suffering the pain and anguish of a sunburn.
A very important step to your achieving a perfect tan is the use of oral aloe vera to give your skin the strength it needs to prepare for your time in the sun. Aloe Vera contains unique properties which will provide your skin vital nutrients while soothing it.